Monday, April 19, 2010

Drop a line

Hey guys!

Well, a busy week is upon me but I wanted to keep you all up to date on what's going on or what will be going on in the near future.

Today I had my audition for Fall Follies '10. I think it went well. haha I performed one of my original monologues, told them how much I absolutely LOVE performing and theater and spoke in a New Yorker accent. Great time! We'll see if my name is the one of the fortunates to be put on the list. *Crosses fingers!*

After my last class, I needed to hustle to my advisory meeting. That only took about five minutes because I had all my stuff in order:

Elementary Spanish 1
Journalism Workshop
Third-Year Writing (waste of time!)
Journalism as Literature
Jesus/Gospel & Film

Should be a great semester next year. I can wait, though.

Now I'm off to my group meeting because from here on out, in business of news, we're doing hour-long presentations. None of us know when we're going so we have to be prepared for whenever! It's kind of intimidating...

After that, I guess I'll come back to the dorm and try to nap. I'm way tired and just so sick of projects and papers. I'll have to get up at 4:30 though for SGA (last one under old management. I really don't know how I feel about that. There are pros and cons...more cons than pros).

I think after that meeting, my day will be done.

I think.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger