Friday, April 30, 2010

'Tis an update more or less...

Hello, glorious bloggers. I shall update you in bullet-form my life as we know it.

  • I didn't get a part in Fall Follies. Yea, I know. Bonkers. Whatevs. AMTC here I come!
  • 3rd year writing and cornerstone will have to be saved until next semester. Belmont's registration for classes is so dumb. There are only a few classes for 3rd year. Some go through their junior year still needing writing, so as seniors, they take it their senior year. It's quite pathetic. Then, with cornerstone, there are only a few that are really beneficial for the general student.
  • Having said that, I am now taking a history class I don't need. Eh, it'll count as an elective. My schedule is as follows:
Elementary Spanish 1
Journalism Workshop
Journalism as Literature
The Roman World
  • I don't have to take any more than 16 hours a semester now. Praise God!
  • I finished all my projects and papers except a policy paper that is 5-7 pages. I'm shooting for 6.
  • I only have 3 finals but am going home on the 12th. I can wait.
  • My Ireland meeting is tomorrow. This trip is becoming more of a reality with each passing day.
  • With finals looming, I'm missing my parents and brothers a whole heck of a lot.
  • My friend Kimi got an internship in NYC!!!! Much fun will be had this summer
I think that's it for now. I'm still looking for a job but am going to do some writing over the summer for Examiner.com which will be fun. I'm going to be a theater critic so watch out for articles and such.


Adios!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger